Google Search
Justia Law Firm Web Site Designs


Our office can help you with the following immigration services, please note that this list is not all-inclusive. If you have a specific concern, please contact our office for a consultation.

  • Cancellation of Removal
  • Visas
    • B-1 Temporary Business Visa
    • B-2 Temporary Tourist Visa
    • J-1/J-2 Educational or Cultural Exchange Visa
    • F-1 Student Visa
    • H-1B Work Visa
    • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
    • EB-1/2/3/4/5 Visas
    • K-1 Fiancee Visa
    • K-3 Alien Wife Visa
  • Advance Parole
  • Re-entry Permit (White Passport)
  • I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-140 Petition for Alien Worker
  • Adjustment of Status
  • "Follow-to-join" for relatives abroad
  • Asylum
  • Green Card (Permanent Residency)
  • Naturalization

We provide assistance for a broad range of immigration services, ranging from temporary visas to permanent residency, asylum and naturalization.

Immigration Attorney